1992 Volkswagen GTI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Volkswagen GTI
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Volkswagen GTI Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
1992 Volkswagen GTI Questions
i do not think it is the bulbs
My car runs excellent in the winter and colder months but as soon as it starts to warm up, my car every now and then just dies. Some people say its vapor locking and some say its my fuel pump any ideas or suggestions would help please?
My stop lights work sometimes and sometimes they don't. I checked/repalced the fuse and it isn't blown. They will sometimes light when you press the brake but will turn off before you depress the brake pedal. What could it be?