1990 Volkswagen GTI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Volkswagen GTI
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Volkswagen GTI Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
1990 Volkswagen GTI Questions
the car info is wrong, they don't have my year or anything, so i lied so my question could go through!
not so sure if there is a relay or fuse on vw gti headlight.. i don't like fixing these kind of car it's my friends ride.
Have a 90 golf gti 1.8 & car was running fine till one day it quits on me. engine turn over but, wont start. replaced the whole distributor with a new one & still wouldn't start. another mechanic told me that there's no electric going to spark plug.