2002 Volkswagen Golf Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Volkswagen Golf
- Is it normal for VW golf 4 2002 Diesel when i try to start it's take about 5 sec
- My front driver side seatbelt does not retract at all.
- Epc was on lost power reset no epc light but still no power
- the water in my Car stopped turn in the engine and the hose up very hot
- There is a little fan that is connected next to my motor and it constantly runs?
2002 Volkswagen Golf Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
The engine may develop an overheating condition due to a damaged water pump impeller. Our technicians tell us the repair should include replacement of the water pump, thermostat, and flushing the cooling system.
2002 Volkswagen Golf Questions
It takes up to 5 seconds to start. Someone mechanics says that is some kind of sensor that need to be changed and other says it is normal for Diesel engine to take up to 5 second to start.
and the down one normal
My headlights and break lights are fine along with all power windows (including moon roof) but none of my fuses are blown. No idea where to start.
2002 Volkswagen Golf Recalls
2002 Volkswagen Golf Reviews
Solid car for the money. Terrific brakes, great premium sound system. If you try to change the head lights yourself - do a google search, not that easy - follow the directions to the letter.