2002 Volkswagen Golf Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Volkswagen Golf
- Epc was on lost power reset no epc light but still no power
- the water in my Car stopped turn in the engine and the hose up very hot
- There is a little fan that is connected next to my motor and it constantly runs?
- Not working: Windshield wipers, turn signals, radio, A/C,
- my car is eating up battery energy i park the car in the evening in the morning
2002 Volkswagen Golf Problems
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
The engine may develop an overheating condition due to a damaged water pump impeller. Our technicians tell us the repair should include replacement of the water pump, thermostat, and flushing the cooling system.
2002 Volkswagen Golf Questions
and the down one normal
My headlights and break lights are fine along with all power windows (including moon roof) but none of my fuses are blown. No idea where to start.
cant start the car in the morning