1994 Volkswagen Golf Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Volkswagen Golf
- 5 speed Man. Trans. my car jerks, acts like it has no power then stalls out
- Can I drive my car at 230 temp the coolant is leaking heater radiator?
- My abs light is staying on and my brakes are soft, gettin worse.HowdoIbleedbrak
- my 1994 golf 111 is overheating
- Where is the thermostat on 1994 VW Golf Diesel CL? I would like to replace it.
1994 Volkswagen Golf Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
Electrical issues that are difficult to diagnose—and sometimes intermittent—are typically due to ground wiring issues. The most troublesome ground locations are under the battery or at the engine.
1994 Volkswagen Golf Questions
The vents on the passenger side is leaking and steaming up the windows at 230 temp
as soon as i touch my brake peddle my turn signals stop flashing
can any one help
sometimes it works.. sometime it doesnt..
1994 Volkswagen Golf Recalls
1994 Volkswagen Golf Reviews
I own a '94 Golf MK 3 1.9 TD, GL pacage, I love the car, it's still in good shape, plastic interior is better even from half of the new cars on the market, handels very good, good design overall, and a lot of space to play with tuning