1993 Volkswagen Golf Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Volkswagen Golf
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Volkswagen Golf Problems
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
1993 Volkswagen Golf Questions
it only happens on cold days in the morning. my engine half injection half carberator 1.6
It is wearing out. Have replaced twice in the last 12 months. It is a ribbed belt. But the water pump pulley is flat. This pulley doesn’t run on the back of the belt. This I think is the problem. But this might be the correct set up for the belt. Also have checked all pulleys if running true. All...
About how much will a new clutch cost me?