2002 Volkswagen EuroVan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2002 Volkswagen EuroVan Problems
Aging plastic components in the cooling system—including the connecting pipes to the radiator—can fail unexpectedly.
Due to the breakdown of the throw out bearing, premature clutch failure is common.
The rear brakes tend to wear out quickly; rotors may need replacement by the first brake job. Our technicians recommend that the brakes be inspected for wear regularly.
2002 Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
It takes forever to fill it up! Any ideas on a cause/fix? The engine light stays on and say it is an "evap" problem
I want to replace the air filter and need to pull the air flow sensor.
drivers side electric window do not go up or down passangers side works i chage switch it works for a week and it broke again thanks for the help.
2002 Volkswagen EuroVan Reviews
I bought my 2002 Eurovan brand new in November 2001 and I love it, and everyone that has experienced loved it. I can't understand why VW of America stop importing the Eurovan, which is a very popular vehicle. The new one is called Van Panamericana and is available in Europe and I think Canada. I will love to buy the new one, which is a little longer and has more updated features.