1995 Volkswagen EuroVan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Volkswagen EuroVan
- Aging plastic components in cooling system may fail unexpectedly
- Clutch may fail prematurely due to throw out bearing breakdown
- Inspect Brakes at Every Service as Rear Brakes Wear Out Quickly
- Inspect CV Boots and Joints at Each Service
- Reverse Gear Failures and Noise in Manual Transmission Models are Common
- What's involved in getting a speedometer to work again?
- What could be the problem with a 1995 Eurovan that starts, runs an d dies?
- where is the oil pressure sending unit located on my engine
- How do you remove the ECU to access the wires or terminals to clean them.
- Where is the ECU located. I need to check the wires for corrosion.
1995 Volkswagen EuroVan Problems
Aging plastic components in the cooling system—including the connecting pipes to the radiator—can fail unexpectedly.
Due to the breakdown of the throw out bearing, premature clutch failure is common.
The rear brakes tend to wear out quickly; rotors may need replacement by the first brake job. Our technicians recommend that the brakes be inspected for wear regularly.
1995 Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
I removed the battery and the top cover of the ECU. I tried to pull off the plug unit but didn't want to force it. I need to get to the contact points and wires that exit the ECU. The former mechanic said that there was 12 volts entering the ECU but only 6-7 volts leaving it which caused my ...
Engine missing, a former mechanic solved the problem by cleaning the wires and terminals.
With headlights off, eurovan temp gauge gets a false overtemp.
turn headlights on, while rotating dimmer wheel down then up, tachometer operation is directly affected. (dimmer wheel down,tach. works, dimmer wheel up,tach. does not works).
Also dimmer wheel down,get a false overtemp with red bli...
1995 Volkswagen EuroVan Reviews
My 95 Euro Van has a badly cracked pop top. It has been repaired twice for small cracks but now it is cracked across the top. What are my options? thank you