2013 Volkswagen CC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Volkswagen CC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Volkswagen CC Problems
The CC Sport is being sold with Continental Tires which are run flats. These caused a terrible vibration in my new CC. The dealer attempted many times to balance the tires with no success. They replaced them with non run flat continental tires which made the vibration worse. After a long battle with the dealerhip, they agreed to replace the tires with another brand which solved the problem. The tires they had to put on my CC are $276.00 e...
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us the drain system should be checked for debris. In addition, a cleaner is available for the heater case.
I can be in the middle of a call on my bluetooth through my car and the car will drop the call mid sentence at random. My phone still has the call on it and I have to wait for the car to reconnect itself. They have a very short list of compatible phones so if you buy one, make sure your phone is on the list! All this technology and they have a list of 20 phones! WHAT?
2013 Volkswagen CC Reviews
have a 2013 volkswagon cc 5 months old and 6000 miles on it that is at the dealership now because the epc light ,check engine light and battery light came on and left me stranded 3 times this weekend... had towed to dealer ... will know tomorrow what happened
Just bought a 2010 cc LUX from a noted downtown dealer ,only 14,898 miles drove it 80 miles and enging broke down .Took back to dealer,s shop and they said it is a fuel injector leak that caused the problem, Ive read some other comments regarding this car and they are not cool I need some imput if not I,m go na return the car to the dealer. I had the caronly two days when problem occ...
Oil is leaking out under passenger door on rocker panel. Reported to Volkswagen service and they said nothing to worry about. I'm concerned and it's on the paint.