2012 Volkswagen CC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volkswagen CC
- What could be wrong with TPMS on car, and how to resolve without dealer involved
- Abs,traction control,air bag,power steering and park brake lights all came on.
- Diverter Valve or Bad Turbo?
- I own a 2012 VW CC Sport with a2.0 Turbo. Has anyone had any engine problems?
- i pulled my rear seatbelt all the way out and it want retrack. any ideas to fix
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2012 Volkswagen CC Problems
The CC Sport is being sold with Continental Tires which are run flats. These caused a terrible vibration in my new CC. The dealer attempted many times to balance the tires with no success. They replaced them with non run flat continental tires which made the vibration worse. After a long battle with the dealerhip, they agreed to replace the tires with another brand which solved the problem. The tires they had to put on my CC are $276.00 e...
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us the drain system should be checked for debris. In addition, a cleaner is available for the heater case.
2012 Volkswagen CC Questions
2012 vw cc
I have a 2012 VW CC and I am now over 78,000 on it, car is less than 22 months old. I use it as work vehicle and drive over 110 miles per day back and forth to work. Just want to list a few problems I have had.
The car drives and handles decent but with each set the tires start ...
Car still runs fine, cruise control doesn't work. Lights would come on and off , then after two days they just stay on.
I have a 2012 2.0T VW CC with 42,000KM on it.
The check engine light came on last month and I brought it in to a nearby VW dealer. They diagnosed it as a bad Diverter Valve. I had to pay $500+ to have this replaced because the car was imported from the USA to Canada and was told VW has put a b...
2012 Volkswagen CC Recalls
Four vehicles were equipped with accessory wheels that do not have the proper tire pressure sensors. Drivers will not receive a warning when one or more tires are under inflated, increasing the risk of tire failure. Dealers will replace the affected tire pressure sensors. As of June 1, 2011, all owners of affected vehicles have been notified. The Volkswagen recall number is 44J4/X0.
2012 Volkswagen CC Reviews
Anybody experience annoying rubbing sound coming from front end when vehicle makes left/right turn when the vehicle is wet from rain or other moisture. So far dealership replaced both left/right axles and CV joints and boot. Dealership cannot figure out problem after seven visits to dealership. Oh yeah the car only has 2800 miles on it.
I have a 2012 VW CC, which is one year old, and mechanically I have not had any real issues. I did have a tire pressure sensor go bad, but that was repaired. I rotate my tires every 5K and they are wearing perfectly. I have not had to balance the tires as there is absolutely no vibration to warrant that need. In years past with other cars I have had I have had to balance my tires at every r...
I have the VW CC 2012. I purchased it last summer in September. It's now July of 2012 and the air conditioning system has failed TWICE. Our dealer has been great on the repairs. I believe the freon is leaking out and the cause is a leaky valve. Has anyone else had this problem or their new CC VW? There have been no recalls on the car as far as I know.