2011 Volkswagen CC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Volkswagen CC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Volkswagen CC Problems
The CC Sport is being sold with Continental Tires which are run flats. These caused a terrible vibration in my new CC. The dealer attempted many times to balance the tires with no success. They replaced them with non run flat continental tires which made the vibration worse. After a long battle with the dealerhip, they agreed to replace the tires with another brand which solved the problem. The tires they had to put on my CC are $276.00 e...
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us the drain system should be checked for debris. In addition, a cleaner is available for the heater case.
2011 Volkswagen CC Questions
(1) Annoying squeeking in front end when temperature is below 40 degrees. (2) Hear a loud scrapping noises from front end when turning hard right or left in wet conditions. (3) On several occasions the parking brake engages and disngages after shitfing into park for no reason. (4) Dashboard light...
Any suggestions as to how to reset it. Nothing works right now.
2011 Volkswagen CC Reviews
After - Reading and Thinking about all the Idiots - that don't Look after Their Car in the Proper Manner ! I Thought I'll Ad some Insight . 1. First Always have VW do all the Aligments and Adjustments in the First 15,000 miles Period ! 2. Always Torque the Wheels Lighter then Recommended , Why ? Look It Up there is a Difference between Tq. Dry & Tq Wet = Grease You better ...
I have had my 2011 VW CC and I am now over 80,000 on it. I brag about my CC as the most reliable, dependable car I have had. I plan on buying another. Sure there were minor issues on the way but maybe its the dealership and the way they handle their customers that I remain with my CC and the service department at the dealer. I plan on keeping her a little longer. Its a shame that we never ...
While I love the peppiness and look of my CC, I noticed (and included it in my JD Powers Survey) that the car very occassionally "hesitated" on acceleration. It happened while merging into traffic from on-ramps at about 0-5mph trying to merge. Car would halt momentarily and then jerk forward. The first two times it happened, it immediately corrected itself. I took it in to the VW dealershi...