The CC Sport is being sold with Continental Tires which are run flats. These caused a terrible vibration in my new CC. The dealer attempted many times to balance the tires with no success. They replaced them with non run flat continental tires which made the vibration worse. After a long battle with the dealerhip, they agreed to replace the tires with another brand which solved the problem. The tires they had to put on my CC are $276.00 e...
Resources for the Repair and Maintenance of your 2011 Volkswagen CC
2011 Volkswagen CC
2011 Volkswagen CC Problems
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us the drain system should be checked for debris. In addition, a cleaner is available for the heater case.
2011 Volkswagen CC Questions and Answers
Any suggestions as to how to reset it. Nothing works right now.
(1) Annoying squeeking in front end when temperature is below 40 degrees. (2) Hear a loud scrapping noises from front end when turning hard right or left in wet conditions. (3) On several occasions...
2011 Volkswagen CC Reviews
After - Reading and Thinking about all the Idiots - that don't
Look after Their Car in the Proper Manner ! I Thought I'll Ad some Insight .
1. First Always have VW do all the Aligments and Adjustments in the First 15,000 miles Period !
2. Always Torque the Wheels Lighter then Recommended , Why ?
Look It Up there is a Difference between Tq. Dry & Tq Wet = Grease
You better have Grease on all Hubs ,Behind all Rotors Hats, and
3. If the Rotors are Warped and Your Pads still have 55% - which My Pads do at 70,000 miles Your Rotors are Cover !
Why ? As they are Engineered to NOT WARP ! / Got It !
4. If Your Battery Died it's only because Grounds and Battery Clamp Straps Loosened Up ! Why mostly all the Heat & Cooling Cycles ! Period - Then When You go to get a Battery Checked Out
The Tech is More then Happy to Remove the Battery from Your POCKET - Idiot ! Why ? Don't Believe these Service Writers !
5. Tires - like most Disposable items that come on Cars today -
those Parts are not the Best - so Get Great Tires as there
Cheap Insurance - My Conti's Exstreams DWS all seasons went
50,000 miles and I got 1 alignment ( New ) & 2 Rotations during
6. Plugs - Best Plugs $40.00 Bucks and Did those Myself !
VW CC - VW wanted $175.00 --- LOL
While I love the peppiness and look of my CC, I noticed (and included it in my JD Powers Survey) that the car very occassionally "hesitated" on acceleration. It happened while merging into traffic from on-ramps at about 0-5mph trying to merge. Car would halt momentarily and then jerk forward. The first two times it happened, it immediately corrected itself. I took it in to the VW dealership for it's first check and they couldn't find anything wrong. Next incident happened a month later and was far scarier, the car jerked to a stop 3x on acceleration to merge and I almost got hit by another car. Made an appointment to bring it in, but before my appointment, I was stopped at a red light and the car stalled when I tried to go when it turned green. Subsequent attempts to start the car were successful, but the car stalled every time I tried to put the car in gear. It's currently at a dealership and they can not identify the problem though they have repeated the symptom. The car was purchased new, with 2 miles on it, and currently has a 3889 miles on it. This is why I can't rate the drive train, engine or electrical at this point.