2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Volkswagen CC VR6
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Problems
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us the drain system should be checked for debris. In addition, a cleaner is available for the heater case.
Various radio and navigation issues can be corrected by updating the necessary software. Our technicians remind us that radio and navigation problems should be properly diagnosed before any software updates are completed.
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Recalls
Volkswagen is recalling 2009 CC models because an improperly routed right front passenger seat belt buckle wiring harness may cause wire damage when the seat is adjusted. If this wiring damage occurs, the air bag control module may deactivate the passenger's frontal air bag, increasing the risk of injury during a crash. Dealers will inspect and adjust/replace the wiring harness free of charge.
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Reviews
this car is beautiful ,fast,and unreliable..... if you love heat blowing in your face then this is your car,the air conditioner must be on at all times.....all, hear me, never can you choose to get in and just enjoy the ride, F O R G E T about it!Heat Blowing in because thats how its suposta be ,they fixed it ,3 days it worked fine then HEAT!!!!!!!!! Blowing in no fresh air either !!!!!!!!!!N...