1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- Engine runs fine, a slight vibration inside at idle, increases under load
- how much does cost to replace rack & pinion, on my 89 vw cabriolet
- Is the cold valve the same as a PCV valve. My car wont start unless I warm it up
- Where do you put the transmission fluid?
1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems
Ignition wire breakdown is common, resulting in misfires.automatic transmission models when the transmission oil cooler fails and allows coolant to mix with the automatic transmission fluid.
1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
The vibration is felt in steering wheel seats and floorboard. When under load vibration increases, at cruise on level in city and over 40 the vibration ceases. No real noise is evident. Think it might be the torque converter??
have replaced ball joints, tie rods, etc. but racy is still leaking, found a good new rack on line but never replaced one,i am trying to rebiuld front end like new, how much work is replaceing power rack ?
I have to keep giving it gas then it shuts off then I have to do it over until it runs on its own. Once started it will keep started unless I leave it over 4 hours then I have to do it all over again