1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems
Ignition wire breakdown is common, resulting in misfires.automatic transmission models when the transmission oil cooler fails and allows coolant to mix with the automatic transmission fluid.
1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
The vibration is felt in steering wheel seats and floorboard. When under load vibration increases, at cruise on level in city and over 40 the vibration ceases. No real noise is evident. Think it might be the torque converter??
have replaced ball joints, tie rods, etc. but racy is still leaking, found a good new rack on line but never replaced one,i am trying to rebiuld front end like new, how much work is replaceing power rack ?
I have to keep giving it gas then it shuts off then I have to do it over until it runs on its own. Once started it will keep started unless I leave it over 4 hours then I have to do it all over again