2013 Volkswagen Beetle Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Volkswagen Beetle
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2013 Volkswagen Beetle Questions
I looked in Manuel to see if it needed to be reset....the controls are different than Manuel.
2013 Volkswagen Beetle Recalls
If a rear suspension trailing arm becomes bent, its durability may be compromised and it could break unexpectedly. If this were to occur vehicle control would be affected, increasing the risk of a crash. When parts become available, dealers will install a sheet metal inlay on each of the rear axle trailing arms to prevent sudden loss of vehicle control should a rear trailing arm suddenly break.
On 2012 and 2013 VW Beetles equipped with leather sport seats, if the right front seat were to get wet, the airbag system my not properly detect the presence of a child safety seat installed on that seat. In the event of a crash, this could cause the passenger airbag to deploy with a safety seat installed, which it should not do. This would result in an increased risk of injury to a child secured in the child seat. Volkswagen with replace the control module to correct this concern. The Volkswagen recall number is 69i9/W6.