2012 Volkswagen Beetle Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volkswagen Beetle
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Volkswagen Beetle Recalls
On 2012 and 2013 VW Beetles equipped with leather sport seats, if the right front seat were to get wet, the airbag system my not properly detect the presence of a child safety seat installed on that seat. In the event of a crash, this could cause the passenger airbag to deploy with a safety seat installed, which it should not do. This would result in an increased risk of injury to a child secured in the child seat. Volkswagen with replace the control module to correct this concern. The Volkswagen recall number is 69i9/W6.
Volkswagen is recalling forty-six Beetle models because some may be equipped with summer tires that fail to comply with federal vehicle safety standards. Improper tires may lead to tire overloading and/or under-inflation, increasing the risk of tire failure and a vehicle crash. Dealers will replace the non-compliant tires to correct this concern. The Volkswagen recall number is 44K8/W4.
2012 Volkswagen Beetle Reviews
I bought my 2012 Beetle in November 2012. I discovered that my windows only worked after 4 or 5 tries. VW of A got them fixed one year later. The car is wonderful in every way now. I have not seen a 2012 or 2013 Beetle advertised on TV, in a magazine or on the road, why? I have a silver Beetle with black rally stripes. I get a lot of attention when I go anywhere or park. Why no advert...