2007 Volkswagen Beetle Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Volkswagen Beetle
- Power Windows Fail More Often Than Manually Operated Window Cranks
- Premature Head Light Bulb Burnout and Bulb Harness Failure is Common
- Check Engine Light Due to Ignition Component/Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Failure
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Mass Air Flow Sensor May Fail
- where is the blinker relay located. and is it hard to get to and replace.
- Drove care home, parked went out the next morning to start it and nothing....
- Where is the Automatic Transmission Control Module located? What does it do?
- My Convertible top will not go down all the way.
- Removed wheel bolts from wheels, but the wheels seem to be stuck to the rotors.
2007 Volkswagen Beetle Problems
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
One or both head lights may not work due to premature head light bulb burnout and/or bulb harness failure. Care should be taken to inspect the head light harness connector for damage when replacing bulbs. Damaged connectors should be replaced.
2007 Volkswagen Beetle Questions
Replaced battery, nothing still, changed the oil, nothing yet again. What is going on? VW Bug 2007 Model, where else can I look to see what to look for or what is problem...
this is an automatic transmission. The car has75000 miles on it and the transmission is starting to slipping.
2007 Volkswagen Beetle Recalls
Volkswagen is recalling certain 2007–2009 Jetta, Jetta Sportwagon, Golf, and Rabbit, as well as 2006–2010 Beetle and Beetle Convertible vehicles equipped with a 2.5L gasoline engine due to a possibly damaged fuel supply line. Under hood fasteners may chafe against the fuel supply line, resulting in a fuel leak. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire. Dealers will perform vehicle-appropriate inspections and repairs in order to protect the fuel supply line from chafing damage.
2007 Volkswagen Beetle Reviews
Based on my one star ratings of all that has gone wrong, I can only assume that all other areas are soon to fail, hence the thee stars. This is a 2007 new beetle fully factory equipped. There are 33000 miles on this car and is driven exclusively by my wife. I bought her a ltd. edition sport bug in the 70's and sold it after one year because it was such a piece of crap. She never forgave me for ...
I bought a 2007 VW Beetle convertible . It has a major blind spot, I guess due to the convertibile top. I have changed the headlights 4 times on one side and twice on the other. The dealership says the lights come with a warranty, but then it is always something added, such as the housing, etc. I have replaced the window motors 5 times, and now need to do it again The front right window ratt...
Overall the car is performing as expected. Approximately 75,000 miles on the car and nothing major has failed. I have had to replace the headlights 3 different times which I feel is unacceptable. I wish the day time running lights were not the headlights, maybe another bulb or they would use the parking lights. I just replaced the original tires at 70,000 and now the left front wheel bearing is...