2008 Toyota Yaris Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Toyota Yaris
- water dripping from under the dash on passenger side when turning.
- Repair - engine harness
- when should i change the transmission fluid on the yaris
- toyota belta 1300cc.its give me check light on speedometer its acclrtr stop work
- I spilled water on the emergency brake and now light comes on & a buzzing noise
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Toyota Yaris Problems
Vehicles with a manual transmission may develop an abnormal vibration type noise, most noted when accelerating from a stop or shifting gears. This is generally caused by a faulty engine mount. Damaged engine mounts will require replacement.
2008 Toyota Yaris Questions
Also when staring and stopping. Slight hiss before dripping. happens AC on or off. No antifreeze in the h20.
what is the reason of above problem that accelartor stop working
first it came on and off. now it stays on. spilled about a cup.
2008 Toyota Yaris Recalls
The springs used on the driver's seat adjustment rails can break. As a result the seat many not properly lock in position. In the event of a crash the driver's seat could move, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will inspect the affected seat rails and replace them as necessary.
The steering column assembly contains electrical connections for the driver's airbag, commonly called the "clock spring". This spiral cable assembly includes a Flexible Flat Cable (FFC). Due to the shape and location of the FFC's retainer, the FFC could become damaged when the steering wheel is turned. If the FFC is damaged, the driver's airbag could be deactivated. The failure of the driver's airbag to deploy when required increases the risk of injury to the driver. When the parts are available, dealers will replace the spiral cable assembly to correct this concern.
Toyota and General Motors are recalling certain models because the power window master switch assembly in some of these vehicles was built using a less precise process for lubricating the internal components of the switch assembly. Irregularities in this lubrication process may cause the power window master switch assemblies to malfunction and overheat. This could result in the switch melting or possibly catching fire. Dealers will inspect and repair or replace the master window switch as necessary.
2008 Toyota Yaris Reviews
I purchased a new 2008 Toyota Yaris 4-door Sedan. At approximately 36,000 miles I noticed a check engine warning light on my dash board. I immediately scheduled an appointment with a Toyota Dealer Service Department who subsequently found the check engine problem to be the vehicle's wire harness. I was told that it would cost me 1,250 dollar to replace the wire harness. This is a new vehicle an...
own for about 3 years and 0 problem. Very good car. The gas mileage is very economic.
Hi,i own a two door yaris of which is giving me stress now.It has a very clunky noise when i start it. Mechanicc thinks its a jokkey pulling problem cause the belt was too tide.