2007 Toyota Yaris Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Toyota Yaris
- speedometer, windshield wipers and P/S light airbag engine check?
- sometimes my car don't start.
- scheduled 90,000 mile service check list and how much it will cost?
- will going thru water makr ur engine light come on muddy water
- have a 2007 Toyota Yaris and won,t shift into drive until engine cold light goes
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Toyota Yaris Problems
Vehicles with a manual transmission may develop an abnormal vibration type noise, most noted when accelerating from a stop or shifting gears. This is generally caused by a faulty engine mount. Damaged engine mounts will require replacement.
2007 Toyota Yaris Questions
I have a push button ignition, sometimes it wont start, but when I pop the bonnet up it will start again, and I have to reset my radio and clock etc...what is wrong with it?
oil changes always done, but need to know what i should get serviced now, it runs good but makes clicking noise when in idle, i bought it 3 years ago with no idea what had been serviced on it..
Engine will not start after relacing water pump and fan belt. Water pump bearings failed which caused fan belt to tear up. Engine did get hot but I don't think it overheated. I drove about 15 miles before I realized I had a problem. I get diagnostic engine code P0117 when I use an OBD reader....
2007 Toyota Yaris Recalls
The springs used on the driver's seat adjustment rails can break. As a result the seat many not properly lock in position. In the event of a crash the driver's seat could move, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will inspect the affected seat rails and replace them as necessary.
The steering column assembly contains electrical connections for the driver's airbag, commonly called the "clock spring". This spiral cable assembly includes a Flexible Flat Cable (FFC). Due to the shape and location of the FFC's retainer, the FFC could become damaged when the steering wheel is turned. If the FFC is damaged, the driver's airbag could be deactivated. The failure of the driver's airbag to deploy when required increases the risk of injury to the driver. When the parts are available, dealers will replace the spiral cable assembly to correct this concern.
Toyota and General Motors are recalling certain models because the power window master switch assembly in some of these vehicles was built using a less precise process for lubricating the internal components of the switch assembly. Irregularities in this lubrication process may cause the power window master switch assemblies to malfunction and overheat. This could result in the switch melting or possibly catching fire. Dealers will inspect and repair or replace the master window switch as necessary.
2007 Toyota Yaris Reviews
Hi, I have Toyoya Yaris Sadan 2006 Model. Its really wonderful car but some time there Car AC Stop Cooling & when i start AC then its shaking like a sexy lady i mean vibration. Plz tell me how to stop vibration my self.
Brakes squeal somethong awful; dealer says this is normal. No answeer from my letter to the company. Something surely wrong. An hour after parking, you can hear the brakes from 1/4 mile away. Racket goes away after driving a few miles, and if the brakes stay warm.
This is a great car! The gas mileage especially now with this economy is absolutely amazing. Being a first year college student I am taking the responsibility paying for my own car and insurance, having a car like this saves me a lot of money!