2013 Toyota Venza Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Toyota Venza
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Toyota Venza Recalls
As part of normal operation of the air conditioning system, condensation will accumulate in the condenser housing behind the dashboard. A drain is incorporated so that excess water can drain out. This drain hose can become plugged, the accumulated water can leak onto the airbag control module. This can result in an electrical short in the control module. If this were to occur the airbags could become disabled or deploy unexpectedly. Improper airbag operation increases the risk of personal injury and/or a crash. The power steering assist could also become inoperable resulting in increased steering effort. Dealers will seal the air conditioning condenser housing and install a protective cover on the airbag control module to correct this concern.
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.