2011 Toyota Tundra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Toyota Tundra
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Toyota Tundra Questions
my tundra has 23000 mil and had to replace my stock tires 14000 mils I was told to get a more of a square tire so I got 20" rim and now tires my alignment has never been a issue I put 9000 mils on the new tires and they are cupping and wearing on outside please help me
2011 Toyota Tundra Recalls
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.
Gulf States Toyota is recalling 502 vehicles due to an incorrect load capacity label. An incorrect label could lead to vehicle overloading, resulting in tire failure and increasing the risk of a crash. Gulf States will provide a corrected label. Dealers install the correct label upon request.
Southeast Toyota is recalling 1629 vehicles because the tire pressure monitoring system may not have been calibrated correctly. As a result, the low tire pressure warning lamp may not illuminate if tire pressure drops. Operating the vehicle on under-inflated tires can result in tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will recalibrate the system to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin during May of 2011.