2000 Toyota Tundra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Toyota Tundra
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Toyota Tundra Problems
The V8 models can experience exhaust manifold failures. A leaking exhaust manifold will sound like an exhaust leak or an audible ticking noise from the engine compartment and will be especially pronounced when the engine is still cold.
2000 Toyota Tundra Questions
It stays on floor when you turn the knob.
In the attempt to replace my battery, my cable connectors literally fell apart. There are 3 cables coming up to the positive post. Any videos available anywhere to show how to replace the connectors?
4.7 4x4 I have the spring compression tool on the strut spring but it still ain't enough
2000 Toyota Tundra Recalls
2000 Toyota Tundra Reviews
A good all around truck. My only complaint is that it should've been bigger, something Toyota has all ready done.
Great truck, only has 44,000 miles. Going to be my retirement vehicle. Most of my friends are driving any of the big three, comparing any of them with my Yota isn't even close. There all falling apart. Toyota stands alone with durability and relability!!! Would never buy anything else.
I have a Toyota Tundra 2000 4wd sr5. When I first bought it in 2002 there was nothing even close to it. Nice ride, good acceleration, etc. it's now 9-13-10 and I noticed that the ext. paint on the roof is wearing, and are some other places. So I need a paint job. I don't drive much which is why I'm now having to do my big maintenance@65,000. BRAKES ARE STILL ONLY 50% WORN, AND THE REST OF THE ...