2007 Toyota Solara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Toyota Solara
- auto light comes on, right headlight flickers & goes out
- All of the lights in the dashboard are off but come on intermittantly. Why?
- I have a 2007 solara with a HID headlight. The light comes on when I start the
- The car is very noisy when it starts and when the AC initiates. Need new belts?
- entire dash board cracking like someone took a razor blade and sliced it
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Toyota Solara Problems
My Solara has cracks throughout the entire dashboard. Toyota has been useless on this issue, the only issue, my car has
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
Debris can get into the idle air control valve. This will restrict the air flow into the engine, causing idle speed and/or stalling when cold. The valve can be cleaned or replaced to correct this concern.
2007 Toyota Solara Questions
car but it turns off after about 10 minutes. It is onloy the passenger side. I replaced the bulb but the problems persists. Is this a problem that Toyota is having with many of its cars or just mine?
The car is maintained regularly. It has 120K miles, but otherwise in good running order. Convertible top lowered and raised frequently from April - November.
top of dash is fine problem is under the glove box and over the instrument panel called 800-331-4331 national headquarters and they stated nothing could be done case #1307080288 car is garaged and a visor is always used i read numerous complaints of the same problem thanks $1200.00 for a new...
2007 Toyota Solara Recalls
These vehicle were sold without the required load carrying captivity modification label. Dealers will mail the corrected label to vehicle owners. Owners have the option of requesting that the dealer install the label. This recall is expected to begin on May 27, 2010.
The curtain side air bags may not be tethered to the vehicle properly. This may result in them not deploying properly in a collision. Dealers will inspect the air bag tether straps and reroute them if necessary. The Toyota recall number is 60J. This recall began on December 21, 2006.
2007 Toyota Solara Reviews
I got a 07 Toyota Scion TC Limited Edition or my Birthday brand new. As a matter of fact there were only a few of this particular model made. It has been an awesome car. Very pretty Pearl white. I now have over 130k miles on it and I have only experienced tire problems and really nothing more. I owned two other Scions prior to this one.All of which were brand new when my husband purchased them....
I have had no problems whatsoever with this car. Mine is a convertible. after 48,000, I now see that I have a small leak between the rubber and the window on the drivers side. The rubber has to be replaced. I owned it in Florida for 2 years and now in California so that hot sun didn't help this problem. I love my car!