2005 Toyota Solara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Toyota Solara
- Why does my car sometimes not shift out of park?
- after driving,i shut car off and coolant back flushes into expansion tank.start-
- How many of you with the dashboard problem would join in a class action law suit
- HAS ANYONE OUT THERE HAS FOUND A SOLUTION FOR CRACK DASH ON 04 T0 09 SOLARAS?
- Has anyone had any success in getting Toyota to recall, or reimburse them
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Toyota Solara Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
My Solara has cracks throughout the entire dashboard. Toyota has been useless on this issue, the only issue, my car has
Debris can get into the idle air control valve. This will restrict the air flow into the engine, causing idle speed and/or stalling when cold. The valve can be cleaned or replaced to correct this concern.
2005 Toyota Solara Questions
Happens when start car, gearshift moves a little but will stop and won't move on into gear. If I keep restarting, mash hard on brake, turn wheel, after several tries it will slide on past the sticking point and work fine. I do need new front brakes, (when I push hard while trying to get ge...
car again and coolant does not get drawn back into cooling system from expansion tank and i can hear air escaping near expansion tank,altho i can't see a leak in the exp.tank hose (going to the radiator).this causes radiator to be 1qt.or more low on coolant when car is started the next time ...
How many other Toyota solara convertible owners with cracked dashboards would be willing to join me in a class action lawsuit for compensation, as this problem greatly devalues the trade value.
2005 Toyota Solara Reviews
My 2005 SLE is the best car I've ever had.
I have a 2005 Toyota Solara Convertible with 32,000 miles on it. I have replaced all four brakes twice, now it needs motor mounts. Change the oil every few months. The car runs great slight hesitation which has always been there when I accelerate. The brakes and motor mounts are troubling me I don't know if I am being ripped off by the mechanic. Just was quoted $500 for front brakes and...
Great car,take care of it and get really good tires,put new tires on mine at 77,0000 Drives like a champ. I use synethic oil seems to love it,interior could have been a little better,Engine is great,love me Some Solara...:)