2003 Toyota Solara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Toyota Solara
- what are the proper torque settings for the motor mounts front and side?
- 2003 toyota solara 2.4 v v t. no start after head gasket repair.
- Car is having a problem engaging overdrive.What could be the problem.
- installing new driver window?
- Replaced Battery, allternator is bad, now car over heating with AC on, help!
2003 Toyota Solara Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
Debris can get into the idle air control valve. This will restrict the air flow into the engine, causing idle speed and/or stalling when cold. The valve can be cleaned or replaced to correct this concern.
2003 Toyota Solara Questions
has compression,spark and fuel. made sure f on tone wheel faced front.checked all wiring connections
Could it be a transmission issue.
Uninstalling door panel?