2000 Toyota Solara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Toyota Solara
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Toyota Solara Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
Debris can get into the idle air control valve. This will restrict the air flow into the engine, causing idle speed and/or stalling when cold. The valve can be cleaned or replaced to correct this concern.
2000 Toyota Solara Questions
Both power windows not working...sunroof works. Before replacing the motor and regulators are there fuses or relays I can check
I am at 80,000 miles and have been very diligent with my scheduled maintenance. I recently lost my maintenance guide. When should I replace my timing belt? 90k or 100k? I figured I should start saving now. Any other items I should be aware of?
2000 Toyota solara V-6, in the buffalo, ny area?
2000 Toyota Solara Recalls
Toyota is recalling 2000 Avalon, Camry, and Solara models because an improper heat treatment may cause the rear axle to be weaker in some areas. After extended use of the vehicle, the rear axle shafts could fail or break. Dealers will inspect and replace the rear axle hub assemblies.
2000 Toyota Solara Reviews
I love my 2000 Solara and am VERY upset that Toyota quit making them AGAIN!!!! My next one would be the convertible. How can we rally to get them to produce them again????? 103K and going strong!!!
If you have a Solara with California emissions you are charged up to 30 times the normal cost for emission repairs. Toyota dealerships seem to control this situation which in turn continue to give Toyota a declining public image. The dealerships are turning into a version of GM arrogance. After many years with Toyota I am turning elsewhered.
130000 miles and still going strong with routine maintanence