2013 Toyota Sienna Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Toyota Sienna
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Toyota Sienna Problems
Models with electric sliding doors can develop problems with the door mechanism. The cable in the door becomes frayed, which will damage the electric motor.
2013 Toyota Sienna Recalls
82 vehicles manufactured by Eldorado National-Kansas (ENK) may have a condition where the left rear shock absorber can contact the fuel filler neck. These vehicles are all modified versions of the Toyota Sienna. The resulting damage could cause a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. ENK dealers will relocate the rear shock absorbers and add a spacer to correct this concern.