2012 Toyota Sienna Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Toyota Sienna
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Toyota Sienna Recalls
82 vehicles manufactured by Eldorado National-Kansas (ENK) may have a condition where the left rear shock absorber can contact the fuel filler neck. These vehicles are all modified versions of the Toyota Sienna. The resulting damage could cause a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. ENK dealers will relocate the rear shock absorbers and add a spacer to correct this concern.
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.
The vehicle weight capacity printed on the load rating placard may be incorrect. This could lead to possible vehicle and tire overloading. Tire overloading can result in tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will mail an updated vehicle weight placard, along with revised owner's manual information to registered owners of affected vehicles.