2000 Toyota Sienna Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Toyota Sienna
- In the case of Internal Mechanical Problems for engine knock, is there any fix.
- cost of labor and part for engine replacement
- 2000 Sienna bought new, losing oil, no sign of leakage.
- I was told the O2 sensor is bad and requires replacing
- clock started blinking...sometimes not for a while and then sometimes it back on
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Toyota Sienna Problems
Models with electric sliding doors can develop problems with the door mechanism. The cable in the door becomes frayed, which will damage the electric motor.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2000 Toyota Sienna Questions
there is nothing wrong with my car - I just haven't had a tune up since I've had it. what should be done in a tune up
I made a quick stop to the store and now the car will not start. If I let it sit for awhile the car will start. The weather is hot (over 100 degrees).
2000 Toyota Sienna Recalls
Toyota is recalling 1998–2010 Sienna models manufactured or registered in twenty-two Eastern and Midwestern states because of problems with the spare tire carrier and assembly cable due to road salt corrosion. This may cause the spare tire assembly cable to break and the spare tire to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will notify owners via letter with instructions on how to remedy the problem. For a list of the affected states, call Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
2000 Toyota Sienna Reviews
Bought this 2000 Sienna in Nov. 1999. Still own it today Aug. 2010. I also own a 2005 Sienna and like the 2000 better. No major problems with this car to date. Have 180,000 plus miles. I would drive it cross country in the morning with no worries.
Had my Toyota since oct 99' first off the line. I changed brakes the first time at 125K Miles. I sent a letter to Toyota TWICE in concern about the brakes lasting so long, just lucky. I've change the timing belt twice, struts, rear shocks, various sensors and lights. Even though the bumpers suck. Nothing unusual at 244K owner miles from oct 99' to aug 2013' this is the best vehicle I've owned a...
I thought i was getting a Toyota when I bought my first, well lets say I won't do that again. I have been a loyal Dodge Caravan fan for years. My first was a 90'. then a 93 twice and then a 97 and had a come back two or three times, another 93 and well all I can tell you is I really enjoyed them and only one or two of them had trans problems. My last was a 97 grand and could not get the trans r...