1998 Toyota Sienna Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Toyota Sienna
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1998 Toyota Sienna Problems
Models with electric sliding doors can develop problems with the door mechanism. The cable in the door becomes frayed, which will damage the electric motor.
Multiple cracks may develop on the upper surface of the dashboard. At this time, the only suggested repair is to replace the dashboard.
1998 Toyota Sienna Questions
I was attempting to replace the fuel filter in 1998 Sienna and I bent the fuel line at the joint going into the filter. I have cut it off but my local parts store did not have a line or adaptor that is the right size with a big enough nut/thread to match.. Anyone else encountered similar. Is it...
I can no longer start my 1998 Toyota Sienna van. Sorry I disregarded the engine warning light. The car now won't start. Has only 110,000 original miles; original owner.
What do you suggest.
1998 Toyota Sienna Recalls
Toyota is recalling 1998–2010 Sienna models manufactured or registered in twenty-two Eastern and Midwestern states because of problems with the spare tire carrier and assembly cable due to road salt corrosion. This may cause the spare tire assembly cable to break and the spare tire to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will notify owners via letter with instructions on how to remedy the problem. For a list of the affected states, call Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.