2012 Toyota Sequoia Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Toyota Sequoia
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Toyota Sequoia Questions
when the lights come on, the trucks front tires lock up and we slide the way it choses. my question is-------
why does it do that? and what needs to e done to fix this problem?
2012 Toyota Sequoia Recalls
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.
2012 Toyota Sequoia Reviews
I just purchased a new 2012 Platinum Sequoia. The issue I am having is with engine noise. Any time I press the accelerator for more speed or power, I get an annoying buzz from the engine. I didn't have this with my 2008 Sequoia which I liked much better than this 2012 so far. Also, the steering is very stiff....hope this will loosen up with some miles on it.
Own a 2012 Sequoia Platinum. 30,000 miles on it. Kids love it, plenty of room, great on long trips. Engine noise is horrible. 5.7L produces plenty of power, but instead of a powerful and throaty exhaust note from the rear, I get a ton of clicking, buzzing and whining from under the hood. Annoying enough that I wouldn't buy again. A $65,000 vehicle should not sound like this.
Have a 2012 Sequoia Limited. Exceptional vehicle and excellent ride. Plenty of room for family on long trips, and enough torque to tow anything you have, plus big brakes to stop you in a hurry. Quality of interior has dropped slightly than my previous Toyotas, but still far superior to anything Ford or GMC has to offer. Thus the 4 stars. Air conditioning is the one thing that Toyota has never m...