2012 Toyota RAV4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Toyota RAV4
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2012 Toyota RAV4 Problems
Window seal arond door frame is broke and falling out. Air leak is horrible. purchased new seal. is there a proper prcedure to replace, or just pull the old on wout, jam the new one in.
2012 Toyota RAV4 Recalls
The brake system contains an actuator that adjusts the fluid pressure to the brake at each wheel. An electrical component inside the actuator may experience an increased electrical resistance resulting in the illumination of various warning lights, including those for the Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) system, Antilock Brake System (ABS), and Traction Control system. As a result, these systems may not function as expected, reducing directional control assistance and increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the software for the Skid Control module to correct this concern.
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.
2012 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
I have my Toyota RAV4 2012 my daughter drive from school and on her way home she said that the "required maintenance"turn on and arrived home and park in our driveway.After 4hrs.she wants to use it again and cannot start the engine but it crank good.so,what could be the problem.