1992 Toyota MR2 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Toyota MR2
- Car stalls when idle 10 minutes after warm idle!!
- I'll be driving down the road and all of a sudden lose all transmission function
- Engine cooling fan or engine coolant system on dashboard light comes on
- Power steering on My 1992 MR2 GTi 2L has gone,P/S light on.plenty of fluid left.
- where is the fuse for the liscense plate lights fuse for a 1992 mr2?
1992 Toyota MR2 Problemsvalve clearance as the exhaust valves may become too tight. This will lead to valve failures which are expensive to repair.
The engine mount on the driver side of the car can wear out on cars with high mileage. This will put extra stress on the other mounts and the faulty mount will need to be replaced.
1992 Toyota MR2 Questions
Light for engine cooling fan or system comes on but temp gauge is showing normal
My 1992 MR2 GTi 2L T - bar (uk spec.)has gone,P/S light is on.
theres plenty of fluid in the reservoir.
I was wondering if there was a simple solution. Ive not taken it in anywhere yet as I obviously want to keep the cost down.
i put some oil in my car and i descovert that it spillt on to the altenator i tryd to clean the altenator but now the baterielight comes on ,on the dashbord all the time the batterie goes flat the only think what seems to help a bit is if i rev my car to 180kmh .if anybody now what else i can do ...