2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
- why don't the rear brake lights on my car go off?
- My mr2 spyder's gauge was blinking the whole time even my brake fluid is full.y?
- Is there both transmission fluid and clutch fluid on these cars?
- Anyone have any advice on what may be causing a jerky shift between 2nd and 3rd?
- i want to know if this is a common problem with mr3's
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Problems
Occasionally the timing chain and sprockets need replacement due to premature wear and problems with the variable valve timing system (VVTi).
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
They stay on whether the car is on or off. I did notice one of the light on the top panel in my trunk is out. There should be 3 and only two work.
Power steering level is good and pump is not making noise but P/S light is on and power steering is not working
Hello, I have been having trouble with my car for about a year now. Basically when it gets hot (around 3 miles) it fails while shifting. If you give it a few minutes it will start up again, but keeps repeating. I have bought a GSA, HPU, and both Engine and Trans computer. The relearn procedure...
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Reviews
A blast to drive even at 102K and fuel economy remains at factory specs (26/32 mpg) even though a tune up has yet to be done. Low maintenance and nary a repair the whole while. Finish remains bright and shiny even though parked outdoor year round. This car corners and handles like a dream. Headlights could provide more field of view, but the brakes are fantastic are the the transmission, sus...
It is a spooky all black 2003 w/ leather interior. I can't stop driving it. I am somewhat embarrassed to be hooked on a Toyota, when all I've owned for 18 years are two pick up trucks.
It's MY car and no one else in the family can drive it! I feel like a kid again. Nimble & quick feels very safe to drive. Shifting gears is GREAT! The linkage makes this little 'click-click' sound as you progress through the gears. Cool!