2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Problems
Occasionally the timing chain and sprockets need replacement due to premature wear and problems with the variable valve timing system (VVTi).
2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
What could cause this noise. It also has started backfiring.
the check engine light is flashing and engine runs rough on my daughters Spyder. My code reader says #3 cylinder mis-firing. It was in the dark and I had a flash light, my first thought was loose plug wire, and this seems to defy common sense but I could only find two spark plugs located upper ...
2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Reviews
Best car I have ever owned. Fun to drive.
Very spacious inside compared to similar models by other manufacturers. Economical and fun to drive, convertable top opens and closes easily in less than 5 seconds. Excellent engine and drive train; my model has the sequential manual transmission which is fun and convenient.