2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder Problems
Occasionally the timing chain and sprockets need replacement due to premature wear and problems with the variable valve timing system (VVTi).
2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
Despite the cost of a roll bar which is about $600, how much is the installation fees?
ebuilt it, removed the cats and seems like timing is off? Help please
have been restoring a 2000 spyder from front to back. have pretty much removed and replaced every electrical component in the motor. ( except the computer and o2 sensors )
have had it on a hand held and made adjustme...