2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Changed battery in 2007 Toyota Landcruiser. GPS was somehow disconnected in pro
- I recently installed a new battery in my 2007 Toyota Landcruiser. Car is workin
- i replaced old battery with new one, the alarm system continues to blast and car
- revving problem with 2007 landcruiser
- my 2007 petrol landcruiser wont rev past 3500 rpm no faults
2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Problems
The power windows and mirrors stop working because of a problem with an electrical junction block—where power from the battery is distributed to that system.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
How do I reset the alarm panic and does this prevent the car from starting
my 2007 petrol landcruiser wont rev past 3500 rpm and pulsing around that 3500 rpm mark
2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Recalls
Southeast Toyota is recalling 2005–2011 models for failing to comply with federal safety standards on tire selection and rims. Affected models were sold without the proper load-carrying capacity modification labels, which may cause the driver to overload the vehicle, increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will mail the correct labels to the customer or install the label free of charge.