2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Problems
The power windows and mirrors stop working because of a problem with an electrical junction block—where power from the battery is distributed to that system.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
The oil seal on the steering box drop arm keeps blowing out. Any ideas?
it only seems to happen about once every 15 times and has no other problems running and has recently started in the last 2 months. spark plugs have been checked and all good and have tried hooking the computer up to read the problems but is too old of a model to read. suspissions that it may be t...
hello sir iam khadar ower work shop one complint chain timing mark arese i have set to new mark but no start many time setting what.s problem plese full timing diyagram plese inlet Ex cam mark crank crank balence shaft mark plese iam witining your answer sir on life critical me sir
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Recalls
Southeast Toyota is recalling 2005–2011 models for failing to comply with federal safety standards on tire selection and rims. Affected models were sold without the proper load-carrying capacity modification labels, which may cause the driver to overload the vehicle, increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will mail the correct labels to the customer or install the label free of charge.