2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser
- It a FJ Cruiser and the dash lights are on and it lose power
- Driving down the highway after 8 hours the battery light drained to 0. We pulled over in a gas station shut down the car and waited. Th battery came up 1/4 of the way. What could be wrong? We are 350 miles from home, can we make it?
- How much does it cost to replace teh leak detection pump on a 2006 Land Cruiser
- Code p2440 air injection system repairs
- I owned landc ruiser V8-cygnus. I ve 3 question.
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Problems
The power windows and mirrors stop working because of a problem with an electrical junction block—where power from the battery is distributed to that system.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
The light come on on the dash and it lose power once it put into drive
The oil seal on the steering box drop arm keeps blowing out. Any ideas?
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Recalls
Southeast Toyota is recalling 2005–2011 models for failing to comply with federal safety standards on tire selection and rims. Affected models were sold without the proper load-carrying capacity modification labels, which may cause the driver to overload the vehicle, increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will mail the correct labels to the customer or install the label free of charge.
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
Fantastic SUV. We bought ours used 6 months ago with 50,000 miles on it. Have driven it across the country and have had zero problems. Gas mileage is not great but that is to be expected with such a heavy vehicle.