2004 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Toyota Land Cruiser Problems
The power windows and mirrors stop working because of a problem with an electrical junction block—where power from the battery is distributed to that system.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2004 Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
Was able to clear code, but MAINT REQD light would blink, then turn off. Now engine will not turn over...engine will sound like it wants to turn over, but will just stop with the key still in ON position. Check engine & MAINT REQD lights stay on also.
witch side is bank1 and side is bank2
vehicle has done 180000 Kms has been serviced every 10000 since new.There are no oil leaks. This problem has been noticed over the last 50000 Kms. It is a petrol engine