2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser
- How do I re-set my alarm system on my Landcruiser so the lights will blink?
- sqealing noise in abs braking system in morning
- the engine light comes on intermittently and the car loses power.
- The t belt turn on yesterday. What is happening?
- my 2003 6 cylinder land cruiser car has power steering pump leaking
2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Problems
The power windows and mirrors stop working because of a problem with an electrical junction block—where power from the battery is distributed to that system.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
this only happens in morning have been told vehicle is losing vacuum but noone seems to know how to fix problem
2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
Original owner of an 03 100 series. I love this car. Toyota factory service suks. Car had a bent axel housing while under warranty & they disputed it. The Part was unavailable in domestic salvage yards, since most used LCs get sent to Africa, South America & the Mid East. Finally after a 3 year search I found one locally in a salvage yard from an lexus 06 LX470. Same basic truck. Now I wont hav...