2002 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser
- car shakes, engine stops, A/C malfunction
- When, what type, how much hi mile Castrol transmission fluid should I replace?
- How much and what type of Castrol high milage transmission fluid should I add?
- I have had a P0051 Fault (apparently) diagnosed from an Engine Light on the dash
- why does green Trac light on dash boad shut off car
2002 Toyota Land Cruiser Problems
The power windows and mirrors stop working because of a problem with an electrical junction block—where power from the battery is distributed to that system.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
Car model: TOYOTA ALPHARD-V 2004 2400cc
2002 Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
Original owner, all we have ever done is oil change and routine service requirements.Getting ready for the 120 K service. The money you put out in the beginning will amoratize over the long haul. Plan to keep it to at least 200K. Will always drive LC from now on. Only issues are fading of internal wood trim due to hot sun and no garage! Did I mention she travels on 7 miles of gravel road an...