2001 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser
- my auto door locks only on drivers side will stick intermittently...
- My 2001 Prado VX shows warning lights on ABS, TRC, Hand Break,
- my mirror turns by it self when i start the car
- fault code p0773 landcruiser 3.0 2001 where is the solenoid it refers to is it o
- Thumping feel when pressing or depressing accelerator pedal
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Toyota Land Cruiser Problems
The power windows and mirrors stop working because of a problem with an electrical junction block—where power from the battery is distributed to that system.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2001 Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
the locks work but they sometimes stick causing them to either not open or close without opening doors manually with key
and its only on the drivers side....front and rear
There is no Speedo or Cruise Control. Rear speed sensor has been replaced by dealer but without solving problem. Do you have a solution for this problem as I have to tow a caravan next month.
Thank you Russty.
is it on gearbox ?
2001 Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
An Awesome Car.......has 270,000 miles and going strong. Still looks and drives like a new car. When I take it in for routine service........they can't believe the miles and condition. Would do it all over again.......I'm the original owner
She has 209,000 and only minor com plaint is factory sound. drives better than a new car. Looking for a driver side floor carpet mat and back speaker for it though.
We own a 2001 with 147m miles on it. Was rebuilt after being hit on front left. Survived the accident, the Cherokee who hit me did not. Anyway, shortly after we started to notice that the driver floor would get wet when it rained. No dripping to be found. Have had the door realigned and the windshield replaced. Still have the issue. Thoughts? The Landcruiser is an excellent and reliable S...