2011 Toyota Highlander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Toyota Highlander
- cruise control does not work no light or anything could it be a fuse
- Water is coming into the car from the outside.Can't find the leak
- My steering wheel gets tight when i drive around 35+ and 40+... I dont know why
- Estimated cost and labor time to rip out old carpet and padding and replace?
- IS IT TIMMING BELT OR TIMING CHAIN
2011 Toyota Highlander Questions
If so where is it located..
Three auto body shops couldn't find the water leak coming from the frame.After a rain the car has a musty smell and we would like to know what company specializes in this problem.We live near houston texas'
IS IT TIMMING BELT OR TIMING CHAIN
2011 Toyota Highlander Recalls
Southeast Toyota is recalling certain vehicles because the seat heater element may become damaged as a result of compression of the seat cushion. The damaged element could short causing burning of the seat cushion, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will disconnect seat heaters with copper strand elements and refund the purchase price of the seat heater accessory to correct this concern.
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.