2010 Toyota Highlander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Toyota Highlander
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2010 Toyota Highlander Problems
When changing the air filter, it is easy to knock off a hose on the air filter housing, which is part of the emission control system. If the vehicle is driven with this hose disconnected, the Check Engine Light will illuminate.
2010 Toyota Highlander Questions
is there a way to override this
How do you change the rear bumper cover for Toyota 2010 Highlander, they are some minor paint scratches that do not look good cosmetically.
where is oil filter?
2010 Toyota Highlander Recalls
Southeast Toyota is recalling certain vehicles because the seat heater element may become damaged as a result of compression of the seat cushion. The damaged element could short causing burning of the seat cushion, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will disconnect seat heaters with copper strand elements and refund the purchase price of the seat heater accessory to correct this concern.
The steering column assembly contains electrical connections for the driver's airbag, commonly called the "clock spring". This spiral cable assembly includes a Flexible Flat Cable (FFC). Due to the shape and location of the FFC's retainer, the FFC could become damaged when the steering wheel is turned. If the FFC is damaged, the driver's airbag could be deactivated. The failure of the driver's airbag to deploy when required increases the risk of injury to the driver. When the parts are available, dealers will replace the spiral cable assembly to correct this concern.
Vehicles have a tire size/weight rating label to inform owners of the carrying capacity of their vehicle. These models are being recalled because the incorrect vehicle weight rating is shown on the information label. This could result in vehicle and tire overloading, increasing the risk of tire failure. Owners will be provided an updated vehicle weight label to correct this concern.