2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser Problems
The left foot rest pedal may become loose or fall off completely. Replacement of the pedal may be required if this occurs.
2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser Questions
I just replaced my spare to match recently replaced rims/tires. All of a sudden, my pressure indicator light came on. Does the original spare come equipped with a tire pressure sensor?
2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser Recalls
Southeast Toyota is recalling certain vehicles because the seat heater element may become damaged as a result of compression of the seat cushion. The damaged element could short causing burning of the seat cushion, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will disconnect seat heaters with copper strand elements and refund the purchase price of the seat heater accessory to correct this concern.
Certain FJ models were equipped with auxiliary driving lights mounted to the front bumper. If these lights are used in conjunction with the high beam headlights, the total illumination exceeds federal safety standards. The resulting glare to oncoming traffic could reduce visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the original 55 watt auxiliary driving light bulbs with 35 watt bulbs to correct this concern.
The driver and passenger front seat belt retractors are located in the rear doors. If the rear doors are repeatedly closed with excessive force the door panel may crack. If cracks occur around to lower seat belt retractor anchor the retractor could come loose, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Toyota is currently developing a remedy for this problem.