2003 Toyota Echo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Toyota Echo
- Battery replacement? Dealership only?
- Have no dash light, radio, a/c, 4-way flasher after charging and replacing
- The car died while driving down the road. Mechanic told me it was fuel pump.
- can someone guide me about the adjustment of headlight beams in terms of focus?
- What causes the water light comes on? What Causes the Engine light to come on?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Toyota Echo Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
The mass air flow sensor on higher mileage cars occasionally needs to be cleaned or replaced if sluggish acceleration is experienced or the Check Engine Light is illuminated with a mass air flow meter sensor fault code stored.
2003 Toyota Echo Questions
I cannot find the battery in any local stores and have been told I have to go to a dealership exclusively to get it replaced along with the connectors. Is my only option a dealership? Why are they batteries so special or unique?
battery. Found one (1) 15A fuse blown and replaced it, but no wiper, car starts but I can't put it gear. Other accessories are not working. What would cause this?
i know there are two screws with each headlight in Toyota Echo/Yaris to adjust the direction of headlight beam and its focus area in front of the vehicle, but what i exactly want to know is that which of them will help me to tilt the beam across x-axis and in which direction.
additionally i ha...
2003 Toyota Echo Reviews
very good car. mileage.a good car
I bought the Toyota Echo a while back before gas prices went through the roof. My friends all taunted me about my decision to buy the Echo. Well, as I a poor college kid with poor college kid friends; I have had the last laugh!!! This car is amazing on gas and has not broken down on me!! I average about 50-60mi a day here, and yet my car cranks on without problem. The only trouble is the AC uni...
I have 190,000 miles on my 2003 Echo without any major problems. I still get 31 MPG overall, she has been a great car and has held up extremely well. Total spent on maintenance in the last 8 years has been (rounded) $2300.00 Yes, like those below I love my Echo!