2001 Toyota Echo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Toyota Echo
- im also getting a P1349 code my idle/throttle has a mind of its own
- I have a Toyota Platz year 2001 l bought it from a coleague.gear problem
- where is the 4th cylender located top one or bottom one
- What is the repair cost to replave ORVR Valve?
- im putting my ball joint back on my 01 echo and the stud is turning all the way
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Toyota Echo Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
The mass air flow sensor on higher mileage cars occasionally needs to be cleaned or replaced if sluggish acceleration is experienced or the Check Engine Light is illuminated with a mass air flow meter sensor fault code stored.
On certain models, the crankshaft angle sensor has been found to be defective and may be replaced under warranty.
2001 Toyota Echo Questions
i change the Throttle Position Sensor but nothing changed could it be a idle air control valve issue
where is the 4th cylender located top one or bottom one
the stud on the ball joint is turning clear thru is this normal
2001 Toyota Echo Recalls
2001 Toyota Echo Reviews
i have toyota echo 2001 model.i got some problems the problems are following below sometimes it's not start battery power is ok i had given many mechanic to solve the problems i don't know how to make it ok
Great little car. It"s like the Energizer Bunny.. It just keeps going and going.... Great gas Mileage ......great internal design....Put the back seats down and haul lumber with trunk open...The guys in pick-up trucks are amazed ! My Lil" Echo Rocks !
My baby Lexus as I call my Echo was given as a gift to me by a customer of mine, I own a Body Repair and Paint Car Shop, spent less than $200 bucks to bring it back to life, a whole new paint job, looks and runs as good as any full size brand new car. Will not trade or sell it by no means. Great lil big car.