2000 Toyota Echo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Toyota Echo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Toyota Echo Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
The mass air flow sensor on higher mileage cars occasionally needs to be cleaned or replaced if sluggish acceleration is experienced or the Check Engine Light is illuminated with a mass air flow meter sensor fault code stored.brake master cylinder and will conduct any necessary repairs under warranty.
2000 Toyota Echo Questions
I was told years ago it was going so I know that's the problem--plus had a mechanic listen to the noise.
nothing electrical just a key
This Ethenol Blend fuel has just been introduced in our country Zimbabwe
2000 Toyota Echo Recalls
2000 Toyota Echo Reviews
My sister gave me her ECHO as a birthday present in 2004. I remember when she bought it, I used to make fun of it, calling it a girls car. Now, However, I wouldn't part with it if you payed me. I have driven this car cross country 5 times, and simply driven it through hell as a pizza delivery driver in the city, and she still refuses to give me even the slightest sign of trouble. It has driven ...
I've had my Echo since 2000 when I bought it new. I would marry this car if it were legal. 'Nuff said. :-)
I purchased my Echo brand new in 2000, without even driving it first. It has been the most awesome car ever, never letting me down or disappointing me in any way. I took it from Colorado to the Netherlands to Ireland, driving it in Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, England, Scotland, Wales, Luxembourg, and Ireland, and not once have I ever had a problem with it, despite the fact that I've been a...