1999 Toyota Corolla Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Toyota Corolla
- I want to change the horns. Is it to difficult for a non-mechanic.
- my clutch engages low on the pedal then it will engage high on the pedal why???
- Is replacement of power steering hoses that leak a DIY possibility?
- changed fuel filter now wont start do you know why how do i fix
- My car cuts while driving,when you restart,it pick really well and you drive off
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Toyota Corolla Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
The mass air flow sensor on higher mileage cars occasionally needs to be cleaned or replaced if sluggish acceleration is experienced or the Check Engine Light is illuminated with a mass air flow meter sensor fault code stored.
There are occasional reports of daytime running light problems.
1999 Toyota Corolla Questions
i am a decent machanic i have never come across this problem before im hopeing someone has how can it grab low on the pedal then seconds later grab high on the pedal i know how to adjust it but it has nothing to do with it im baffled hope someone can help me.
What millimeter tools rear strut replacement? All tools needed
1999 Toyota Corolla Reviews
Runs great,very dependable, great gas mileage. Interior has issues, door panels warping, headliner separating, and the inside door handle breaking which is a guarantee and not only with this model, but is very inexpensive to order and relatively easy to replace.
GOOD CAR RUNS GREAT AND GOOD GAS MILAGE
Its no wonder that this is one of the best selling cars of all time worldwide. The engine is bulletproof, the car is light and tossable, and the styling is pretty boring. The only problems I've had so far are the peeling interior cloth door trim and faded paint surrounding the hood. Besides that, I can't complain.