2004 Toyota Celica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Toyota Celica
- What would make it not blow hot air & y temp gauge passes hot and flikkers
- Looking for info. on repair or adjustment to rear latch on 2004 Toyota Celica GT
- my transmission its taking time when its shifting to second gear only.
- How do I remove the rocker panel from a 2004 celica GTS?
- pls can anyone tell me if my car has a timing belt or chain. thanks
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Toyota Celica Problems
2004 Toyota Celica Questions
I have a working handle, latch that is clean, lubricated, latch and clasp in good position and tight and no obstructions with trim, insulating rubber, or door, yet latch will not close. There is no cable or electronic way to open these rear doors.
what i mean in taking time, its not the regular time that al cars shift to second gear
hope you understand me
i'm not having any probs with it. it runs great. there are no noises, etc. i am curious for preventive maintenance. i've taken very good care of this car. i don't hot rod it. thanks again