2003 Toyota Celica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Toyota Celica
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Toyota Celica Problems
The automatic transmission may not shift correctly. This can be caused by the throttle position sensor being out of adjustment or a shift solenoid needing to be replaced. Typically the transmission does not need to be completely overhauled.
2003 Toyota Celica Questions
The check engine light is coming on giving a lean exhaust code somewhere.
Can you replace an exhaust valve on a 2003 toyota celica gt yourself? If not, guestimate on a repair shop doing it? This is my last hope to figuring out what's wrong with my car. :(
Burning oil, sudden loss of power, misfiring.
Replaced spark plugs, replaced the mass air sensor, check...
Engine light came on, then I had a sudden loss of power.
My car was burning oil for a bit before this happened.
I hooked it up to the machine at auto zone, and my husband either checked, switched, or replaced everything that the machine said was wrong..including the mass air something or other...