2002 Toyota Celica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Toyota Celica
- How would I replace the transmission speed sensor?
- I have a 2002 celica gts and the cruise control doesn't work. The fuse is good.
- performed diagnostics p1693 bad ocv, took to dealer again, they confirmed
- how to fix a p0171, p0301 and a p0300 code
- 2002 celica/229,000 miles leaked oil, mechanic to drop transmission & chg seal
2002 Toyota Celica Problems
The automatic transmission may not shift correctly. This can be caused by the throttle position sensor being out of adjustment or a shift solenoid needing to be replaced. Typically the transmission does not need to be completely overhauled.
2002 Toyota Celica Questions
I am having trouble finding out how to do this. Also where it is located to please. I am almost positive I found it but I want to be sure.
Cruise control doesn't work, fuse is good. What else could be wrong?
car was running great, a little bit of a hard shift on start up but once engine warm, then good to go. I took to dealer to have OCV replaced, they called me told me check engine lite off, ocv replaced. issue resolved. pick car up drove shifting harder, hesitation,stereo wouldn't turn up or do...
2002 Toyota Celica Recalls
2002 Toyota Celica Reviews
This is the best looking sporty car. I have had no problems ever. its great on gas and gets a lot of complements! Makes you proud! I love it!