2002 Toyota Celica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Toyota Celica
- why would it rev up cleanly in park, but "bog down" -"stumble" when trying to accelerate on the highway ???
- it 'stumbles' on hard acceleration , like a plugged fuel filter. I used injclnr
- what would cause an intermittent fuel leak at the engine
- How would I replace the transmission speed sensor?
- I have a 2002 celica gts and the cruise control doesn't work. The fuse is good.
2002 Toyota Celica Problems
The automatic transmission may not shift correctly. This can be caused by the throttle position sensor being out of adjustment or a shift solenoid needing to be replaced. Typically the transmission does not need to be completely overhauled.
2002 Toyota Celica Questions
already replaced the injector seals
I am having trouble finding out how to do this. Also where it is located to please. I am almost positive I found it but I want to be sure.
Cruise control doesn't work, fuse is good. What else could be wrong?
2002 Toyota Celica Recalls
2002 Toyota Celica Reviews
This is the best looking sporty car. I have had no problems ever. its great on gas and gets a lot of complements! Makes you proud! I love it!